The craftsmanship and innovation from Floor Coverings International® provides more flooring solutions for your Jenks home or business. You can attain the elegant look of traditional hardwood floors minus the expensive prices and hassle of installation by choosing either engineered wood or laminate wood flooring. If you’re thinking of going with traditional hardwood just because it’s popular, first compare its resemblance and how it differs to laminate and engineered wood for your home. Maybe you'll discover perks you didn't know before.
Hardwood, Laminate, and Engineered Wood Floors – Which Is the Best One for You?
Nobody can deny the beauty and function of real hardwood floors. Floor Coverings International® loves them too, which is why we have multiple species of hardwood floors available for installation in Jenks. Wood grains not only look great with most floor plans and decor styles, but these floors are also durable and take minimal effort to keep clean. But how do laminate and engineered wood floors compare? The answer may surprise you.
- Engineered Wood - Engineered wood flooring, also known as manufactured wood, dates back to the 1960s. Getting engineered wood installed in any room will make a distinct improved to its appearance. Engineered wood has a exterior layer of real wood on the top, so you get all of the natural textures and grain patterns you’d enjoy from traditional hardwood floors. Compressed plywood and high-density fiberboard makes up the core of engineered wood floors just beneath the surface.
- Laminate Wood Flooring - The most economical of all flooring materials for your business or home is laminate wood. Modern materials and production methods have given laminate floors a more refined appearance than they had before. The primary composition remains the same. Laminate planks have a realistic image layer on top that mimics real hardwood. A thin protective overlay, known as a “wear layer,” is applied over the image layer. Under these layers are compressed wood fibers, that are known as particle boards to give it durability and strength.
Engineered and laminate wood are both budget-friendly than traditional hardwood floors. Solid hardwood could last a lifetime with the right upkeep, but laminate flooring and engineered wood will last several decades when installed by a pro like Floor Coverings International®. This type of flooring are more water-resistant than real wood as well.
Homeowners in Jenks Trust Floor Coverings International®, From Selection to Installation
Reading about the similarities and differences between hardwood, engineered, and laminate wood floors is no substitute for seeing it for yourself in person. At Floor Coverings International®, we have a solution for that with our Mobile Flooring Showroom®. Our Design Associates go to your home in Jenks and work with you to give you a better idea of different types of flooring styles will look in your space.
Floor Coverings International® advises you on hardwood, engineered wood, and laminate flooring, how it will function in various areas in your home, and the cost of installation. After our expert flooring specialists have transformed your space with your preferred flooring type, we return when it's most convenient for you, typically 7-10 days later to ensure you're completely satisfied.
Engineered Wood Floor Benefits
- Engineered wood mimics the appearance of wood because it's made with a thin wood veneer and available in a range of tones and varieties of wood, including walnut, oak, hickory, maple, and more.
- The layer beneath is engineered wood made of high-density plywood and fiberboard.
- Planks are installed perpendicularly to create a robust and lattice-like structure.
- It provides more water resistance due to the adhesive and wax holding it in place.
- It is a green alternative because its backing and core can contain up to 70% of recycled wood waste.
- Our relationships with dependable flooring manufacturers let us provide our clients with more value.
- Hardwood flooring installations are done to the highest quality standards and will certainly hold onto their charm over time.
- Engineered wood flooring is both stylish and simple to keep looking nice.
Discover the Possibilities with Engineered Wood Floors
Floor Coverings International® provides the most positive customer experience with a visit from the Mobile Flooring Showroom®, which shows you our inventory of engineered wood floors in the comfort of your living room. Check out our flooring options, discover the numerous possibilities for you to select from, and see how our samples look in your home before making your final selection. Our Design Associates make it as easy as possible for you to purchase new floors from your home in Jenks.
We follow the process below to ensure that you are satisfied:
- Design Consultation
- Expert Guidance to Choose Flooring
- Receive a Complete and Accurate Proposal
- Flexible Buying Options for Every Budget
Engineered Wood Flooring is a Logical Option
Engineered wood flooring is an excellent choice for any homeowner in Jenks who is looking to add value and an elegant design to different rooms in their home. Wood flooring is known to give off a cozy and comfortable atmosphere that'll make you look forward to winding down in your home after a long day. The warmth and unique characteristics of wood give this type of flooring great potential for boosting your real estate value, meaning it's a worthy home improvement project. They're sure to look stunning and make an impression on your friends. Engineered wood flooring is a cost-effective option that provides you with the best of both worlds in terms of their aesthetic hardwood-like characteristics and lower rate.
In addition to looking impressive, this style of flooring requires only simple upkeep and it's easy to keep in good condition for a long time. With regular sweeping and sanitizing, you can lower the amount of pet dander, bits of food, bugs, and dust on your floors. It helps to vacuum or steam clean your floors, although engineered wood floors are usually durable when contrasted with other types of floors. This type of routine upkeep will minimize dust and dirt on your property and keep your new floors looking their best at all times.
The strength and performance of engineered wood flooring allow it to better resist foot traffic in a bustling home. The wood layer will last for years with the right upkeep, and its timeless look is sure to age well. Engineered wood flooring is more resistant to water and well built, so you're likely to prevent any water damage or other issues with minimal effort. It's logical to invest in a more affordable choice that has the appearance of hardwood and will stay looking great for as long as possible.
Schedule a Manufactured Flooring Appointment with a Design Associate
Our Design Associates suggest various designs and brands of engineered wood floors. We will help you make a wise decision about the flooring you select for your home. We want to make sure that you are pleased with the floors you decide on, so that it goes with your interior decor. Get in touch to schedule a consultation to discuss your options with a specialist.
Learn More About New Hardwood Floors in Your Home Today
Finding the perfect flooring shouldn't have to be a struggle. Floor Coverings International® makes the process effortless! One of our Design Associates will arrive at your home in our Mobile Flooring Showroom®, where you'll be able to browse our inventory and even see what our engineered wood flooring choices look like in your home.