Engineered Wood Floors in your area, OK
Consider engineered wood floors for an elegant wood grain aesthetic available at an affordable price. We have a diverse inventory of spectacularly manufactured wood floors that are sure to suit your needs.
Hardwood, Engineered, and Laminate Wood Floors – Make the Right Choice
No one can deny the charm and function of real hardwood floors. We also love them, which is why we have multiple types of wood floors available for installation in your area, OK. Wood not only looks great with most layouts and interior designs, but these floors are also long-lasting and low maintenance. How do laminate and engineered wood floors stack up, if at all? The answer may surprise you.
- Engineered Wood - Engineered wood flooring dates back to the 60s. Getting engineered wood installed in any room will make a distinct improved to its appearance. Engineered wood has a exterior layer of real wood on top, so you get all of the beautiful textures and grain patterns you’d expect from solid hardwood. Compressed plywood and high-density fiberboard makes up the core of engineered wood floors below the surface.
- Laminate Wood Flooring - Of all wood flooring materials, laminate wood is the most economical. New materials and production techniques have given laminate floors a much more refined appearance than they were known for before. The fundamental composition hasn't changed. Laminate wood have a realistic photographic layer on top that mimics traditional hardwood. A thin protective overlay, called a “wear layer,” is placed over the photographic layer. Under these layers are compressed wood fibers, that are known as particle boards to give it durability and strength.
Laminate and engineered wood are both much less costly than traditional hardwood floors. Solid hardwood can last for many years with the right maintenance, but engineered wood and laminate flooring will stay in good condition for several decades when the pros at Floor Coverings International® take care of your installation. These types of floors are more water-resistant than hardwood as well.
What are Engineered Wood Floors?
Engineered wood floors first appeared in the 60s as an alternative option to traditional wood. From that point onward, engineered wood floors have improved in aesthetic appearance and function. Floor Coverings International® of your area, OK carries dozens of wood species each with a range of textures, dimensions, and options suitable for any room in your home. Whether you want a material that develops a patina over time and opt for a hand-scraped texture, or decide on rich mahogany that accentuates your open layout, we have what you need.
Engineered wood flooring consists of a visible layer of wood applied to manufactured materials and mimics hardwood floor boards. It has the classic appearance of real hardwood with a manufactured layer below constructed from high-density plywood or fiberboard. The planks are placed in a perpendicular fashion to create a strong grid structure held together with a combination of wax and adhesive. While it has a thin veneer of wood, the underside of it is more water resistance. Engineered wood flooring also has plenty of custom options in terms of style and is environmentally friendly because its core and backing can consist of up to 70% recycled wood waste.
Benefits of Engineered Wood Floors
- Engineered wood has a wood-like appearance because it's made with a wooden top layer and comes in a range of hues and species of wood, including walnut, oak, hickory, maple, and more.
- The lower layer is engineered wood constructed from compressed plywood and high-density fiberboard.
- Planks are placed perpendicularly to create a robust and an interlacing arrangement.
- It provides more water resistance due to the wax and adhesive holding it in place.
- It's eco-friendly because its core and backing can contain up to 70% of recycled wood waste.
- Our partnerships with trusted flooring manufacturers let us provide our clients quality products that we stand by wholeheartedly.
- Hardwood flooring installation services are done to the highest quality standards and will certainly hold onto their beauty over the years.
- Engineered wood flooring is both stylish and easy to maintain.
Discover the Possibilities with Engineered Wood Floors
Floor Coverings International® provides the most positive experience to our customers with a visit from the Mobile Flooring Showroom®, which shows you our samples of engineered wood floors in the convenience of your living room. Check out our flooring options, find the countless possibilities for you to select from, and figure out how our samples look in your home before making your final selection. Our Design Associates make it as easy as possible for you to buy new floors from wherever you find yourself in your area, OK.
Our process is as follows to ensure that you are satisfied:
- Design Consultation
- Expert Guidance to Choose Flooring
- Receive a Complete and Accurate Proposal
- Flexible Buying Options for Every Budget
Engineered Wood Floors are a Practical Choice
Engineered wood floors are an excellent choice for any homeowner in your area, OK who is wanting to add property value and a classic design to different rooms in their residence. Wood flooring is a great way to create a comfortable and cozy atmosphere that'll make your home a place you'll look forward to winding down. The warmth and unique characteristics of wood flooring have great ability to boost your property value, meaning it's a worthy investment. They are certain to look amazing and leave an impression on your guests. Engineered wood flooring is a cost-effective option that provides you with the best of both worlds in terms of their aesthetic hardwood-like characteristics and lower rate.
In addition to looking fantastic, this type of flooring is low-maintenance and easy to keep in good condition for many years. By sweeping and sanitizing your floors with a disinfectant spray, you can minimize pet dander, bits of food, bugs, and dust. It helps to vacuum or steam clean your floors, although manufactured wood floors are usually durable when compared to other kinds of floors. This type of regular upkeep will lower dirt and dust in your home and keep your new floors looking their best at all times.
The durability and performance of engineered wood flooring allow it to better withstand heavy foot traffic in a busy home. The wood veneer will last a long time with the right maintenance, and its timeless appearance is sure to age well. Engineered wood floors are more resistant to water and sturdy, so you're better able to avoid any water damage or other issues with regular cleaning. It's logical to invest in a more affordable option that has the appearance of real hardwood and will stay in good shape for as long as possible.
Contact Us for a Cost-Free Consultation In your area, OK
We provide various options from concept design styles to installing engineered wood, laminate wood, and hardwood floors. The appearance of our laminate wood and engineered woodflooring imitates the beauty of real hardwood. They share a lot of characteristics in terms of durability and toughness. The workmanship and innovation you’ll find from our alternative wood flooring give way for several possibilities for you, including possibly saving money and fewer difficulties during the installation process. Whatever type of floors you pick, make sure you buy it from our location in your area, OK.
Learn More About New Hardwood Floors in Your Home Today
Finding the perfect flooring shouldn't have to be a struggle. Floor Coverings International® makes the process effortless! One of our Design Associates will arrive at your home in our Mobile Flooring Showroom®, where you'll be able to browse our inventory and even see what our engineered wood flooring choices look like in your home.