Engineered wood floors are a close second to traditional hardwood flooring. Engineered wood has a faster installation process, is less prone to water damage, and has a lower price point. All of these perks make it a wise choice for the floors in your home. Floor Coverings international® has flooring specialists to assist you in deciding which innovative, low-maintenance flooring is best for your needs and style.
Hardwood, Laminate, and Engineered Wood Floors – Make the Right Choice
No one can deny the charm and adaptability of traditional hardwood flooring. At Floor Coverings International®, we love them too, so we carry multiple types of wood floors available to install in your area, NH. Hardwood not only looks great with most layouts and decorative styles, but these floors are also durable and easy to keep in good condition. But how do engineered and laminate wood flooring compare? The answer may surprise you.
- Engineered Wood - Engineered wood flooring first began in the 1960s. Most people will notice an boost appearance in any room that has engineered wood flooring installed by Floor Coverings International®. Engineered wood has a veneer of real wood on top, so you get all of the natural textures and graining you’d enjoy from traditional hardwood. High-density fiberboard or plywood makes up the body of the engineered wood flooring just beneath the top layer.
- Laminate Wood Flooring - Of all flooring materials, laminate wood is the most economical. Modern materials and manufacturing methods have given laminate flooring a more refined look than they had in the past. The basic composition hasn't changed. Laminate wood have a realistic photographic layer on the surface that mimics real hardwood. A thinly applied protective overlay, known as a “wear layer,” is applied over the photographic layer. Under these layers are heat-pressed wood fibers, also known as particle boards to give it strength and durability.
Both engineered and laminate wood are less costly than solid hardwood flooring. Solid hardwood could last a lifetime with the right upkeep, but engineered wood and laminate flooring will stay in good condition for several decades when the pros at Floor Coverings International® take care of your installation. These flooring options are also more water-resistant than real wood.
Which Type of Wood Flooring is Best for You?
We make shopping for flooring a more convenient experience. If you've never had hardwood floors, you can learn more from our Design Associates. Deciding between solid hardwood, laminate, or engineered wood can be difficult. We're here to provide our knowledge and help you choose the best flooring option for your property and budget. We bring the showroom to you with a visit from our Mobile Flooring Showroom®. We make your shopping experience less stressful by allowing you to check out samples from the comfort of your living room. A member of our team will arrive for the appointment, ready to discuss the different styles and advantages of engineered wood flooring. We're happy to answer all of your questions and discover what the samples will look like in your space before you make your final decision. Your local Design Associates in your area, NH will assist you every step of the way, from picking the most suitable option to taking care of the installation.
Manufactured Wood Flooring Advantages
- Engineered wood has a wood-like appearance because it's made with a thin wood veneer and comes in a range of hues and varieties of wood, including maple, walnut, oak, hickory, and more.
- The lower layer is manufactured wood constructed from high-density plywood and fiberboard.
- Planks are placed perpendicularly to form a robust and lattice-like framework.
- It provides more water resistance because of the adhesive and wax holding it in place.
- It is a green alternative because its core and backing can contain up to 70% of recycled wood.
- Our partnerships with top flooring manufacturers in the industry let us provide our clients quality solutions that we stand by wholeheartedly.
- Hardwood flooring installations are carried out to the highest standards of quality and are sure to hold onto their charm over the years.
- Engineered wood flooring is both stylish and simple to maintain.
Numerous Choices with Engineered Wood
Floor Coverings International® offers the most positive experience to our customers with a visit from the Mobile Flooring Showroom®, which shows you our samples of engineered wood flooring in the comfort of your home. Look into our flooring options, find the numerous designs for you to select from, and figure out how our samples look with the rest of your decor before making your final choose. Our Design Associates make it a breeze for you to buy new floors from wherever you find yourself in your area, NH.
Our procedures are as follows to meet your satisfaction:
- Design Consultation
- Expert Guidance to Choose Flooring
- Receive a Complete and Accurate Proposal
- Flexible Buying Options for Every Budget
Manufactured Wood Floors are a Practical Option
Manufactured wood floors are an excellent choice for any homeowner in your area, NH who is wanting to add property value and a timeless look to different areas of their residence. Wood flooring is known to create a cozy and comfortable atmosphere that'll make it a place you'll enjoy spending time in. The warmth and charm of wood flooring have great potential for boosting your real estate value, meaning it's a worthy investment. They are sure to be eye-catching and make an impression on your friends and family. Engineered wood flooring is an affordable option that offers you the best of both worlds in terms of their beautiful hardwood-like qualities and budget-friendly price tag.
On top of looking impressive, this flooring style is low-maintenance and easy to make it last for many years. With regular sweeping and mopping, you can lower the amount of bits of food, dust, bugs, and pet dander on your floors. You may also want to steam clean or vacuum your floors, although engineered wood floors are usually tough when contrasted with other types of flooring. This type of regular maintenance will minimize dirt and dust in your home and keep your new floors looking their best at all times.
The durability and performance of manufactured wood flooring allow it to better withstand foot traffic in a busy house. The wood veneer will last for years with the right maintenance, and its timeless appearance will certainly stay in good condition for ages. Engineered wood floors are more resistant to water and sturdy, so you're likely to prevent any water damage or other problems with regular cleaning. It's logical to invest in a more cost-effective choice that has the appearance of hardwood and will stay looking great for as long as possible.
Contact Us for a Cost-Free Consultation In your area, NH
everything from conceptualizing designs to the installation of engineered wood, laminate wood, and hardwood flooring. The look of our engineered wood and laminate flooring mimics the beauty of traditional hardwood. They have a lot in common regarding durability and longevity. The workmanship and innovation you’ll find from other types of wood flooring give way for several options for you, including lower costs and fewer difficulties during the installation process. No matter what type of flooring you choose, make sure you buy it from our location in your area, NH.
Learn More About New Hardwood Floors in Your Home Today
Finding the perfect flooring shouldn't have to be a struggle. Floor Coverings International® makes the process effortless! One of our Design Associates will arrive at your home in our Mobile Flooring Showroom®, where you'll be able to browse our inventory and even see what our engineered wood flooring choices look like in your home.