Beautiful, Affordable Floors In your area, MT
Consider manufactured wood floors for an impressive wood grain look offered at an affordable price. At Floor Coverings International®, we have a diverse selection of thoughtfully engineered wood floors for you to take your pick.
Hardwood, Laminate, and Engineered Wood Floors – Make the Right Choice
Nobody can deny the elegance and function of solid hardwood floors. Floor Coverings International® loves them too, so we carry multiple species of hardwood floors available to install in your area, MT. Wood grains not only look great with most layouts and interior designs, but this type of floor is also long-lasting and easy to clean. How do engineered and laminate wood floors compare, if at all? The answer may help inform your decision.
- Engineered Wood - Engineered wood flooring first began in the 1960s. Anyone would notice an improved appearance in any room that has engineered wood floors installed by Floor Coverings International®. Manufactured wood has a layer of real wood on the top, so you get all of the natural textures and grain patterns you’d enjoy from traditional hardwood floors. Compressed plywood and high-density fiberboard makes up the core of engineered wood floors just below the outer veneer.
- Laminate Wood Flooring - Of all wood flooring alternatives, laminate wood is the most economical. Innovative materials and manufacturing techniques give laminate floors a much more refined look than they had before. The basic model hasn't changed. Laminate planks have a realistic image layer on the surface that mimics real wood. A thinly applied protective overlay, known as a “wear layer,” is placed over the image layer. Under these layers are heat-pressed wood fibers, that are known as particle boards to give it strength and durability.
Both engineered and laminate wood are more affordable than real hardwood floors. Solid hardwood can last for many years with proper care, but engineered wood and laminate flooring will stay in good condition for several decades when installed by a pro like Floor Coverings International®. This style of flooring are more water-resistant than hardwood as well.
From Selection to Installation, Residents of your area, MT Count On Floor Coverings International®
Learning about the differences and similarities between hardwood, laminate, and engineered wood floors is not like seeing it for yourself in person. Floor Coverings International® has a solution for that with our Mobile Flooring Showroom®. Our flooring specialists travel to where you are in your area, MT and work with you to give you a clearer picture of how any flooring styles will look in your space.
Floor Coverings International® advises you on hardwood, laminate, and engineered wood flooring, the way it will function in different rooms in your home, and the cost of installation. After our expert flooring contractors have transformed your space with your preferred flooring type, we return when it's most convenient for you, typically 7-10 days later to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Manufactured Wood Flooring Benefits
- Engineered wood has a wood-like appearance because it's made with a wooden top layer and comes in an array of hues and varieties of wood, including oak, hickory, maple, walnut, and more.
- The lower layer is manufactured wood constructed from high-density plywood and fiberboard.
- Planks are placed perpendicularly to form a robust and lattice-like arrangement.
- It provides more water resistance due to the adhesive and wax holding it together.
- It's a green alternative because its core and backing can contain up to 70% of recycled wood.
- Our partnerships with top flooring manufacturers let us offer our clients with more value.
- Our hardwood flooring installations are done to the highest standards of quality and are sure to hold onto their charm over time.
- Manufactured wood flooring is both aesthetically appealing and easy to keep looking nice.
Discover the Possibilities with Engineered Wood Floors
Floor Coverings International® provides the most satisfactory experience to our customers by taking our engineered wood flooring inventory to you with our Mobile Flooring Showroom®. Check out our flooring options, discover the numerous possibilities for you to choose from, and figure out how our samples look in your home before making your final choose. We make it a breeze for you to purchase new floors.
We follow the procedure below to ensure that you are satisfied:
- Design Consultation
- Expert Guidance to Choose Flooring
- Receive a Complete and Accurate Proposal
- Flexible Buying Options for Every Budget
Manufactured Wood Floors are a Practical Choice
Manufactured wood floors are an excellent choice for any homeowner in your area, MT who is in search of a way to add value and an elegant design to different areas of their residence. Wood floors are a great way to give off a cozy and comfortable environment that'll make your home a place you'll look forward to winding down. The warmth and unique characteristics of wood give this type of flooring great ability to improve your property value, which means it's a worthwhile home improvement project. They are sure to look stunning and make a positive impression on your friends and family. Engineered wood floors are an affordable option that gives you the best of both worlds in terms of their beautiful hardwood-like characteristics and lower rate.
In addition to looking fantastic, this style of flooring needs only simple maintenance and it's easy to make it last for a long time. With regular sweeping and sanitizing, you'll reduce dust, pet dander, bugs, and bits of food on your floors. You may also want to vacuum or steam clean your floors, although engineered wood floors are usually more resilient when compared to other types of floors. This kind of regular maintenance will minimize dirt and dust in your home and keep your new floors looking their best for as long as possible.
The durability and function of manufactured wood flooring allow it to better withstand foot traffic in a bustling house. The wood veneer will last a long time with the right care, and its timeless look is sure to age well. Engineered wood floors are more resistant to water and sturdy, so you're better able to avoid any damage from water or other issues with little effort. It's logical to invest in a more cost-effective alternative that has the appearance of real hardwood and will stay looking great for as long as possible.
Call Us for a Free Consultation In your area, MT
everything from concept designs to installing engineered wood, laminate wood, and hardwood floors. The look of our laminate wood and engineered woodflooring imitates the advantage of solid hardwood. They share a lot of characteristics in terms of durability and strength. The workmanship and innovation you’ll find from other types of wood flooring give way for numerous choices for you, including possibly saving money and fewer headaches during installation. No matter what type of floors you choose, make sure you buy it from our location in your area, MT.
Learn More About New Hardwood Floors in Your Home Today
Finding the perfect flooring shouldn't have to be a struggle. Floor Coverings International® makes the process effortless! One of our Design Associates will arrive at your home in our Mobile Flooring Showroom®, where you'll be able to browse our inventory and even see what our engineered wood flooring choices look like in your home.