Engineered Flooring in your area, IL
Engineered wood floors are remarkably similar to the appearance of traditional hardwood flooring. Engineered wood flooring takes less time to install, is resistant to moisture damage, and has a lower price point. These perks are what make it an excellent investment for the floors in your home. At Floor Coverings international®, our experts help you decide which high-tech, low-maintenance flooring solutions are best suited for your needs and style preferences.
Hardwood, Engineered, and Laminate Wood Flooring – Make the Right Choice
No one will deny the beauty and versatility of traditional hardwood flooring. Floor Coverings International® loves them too, which is why we offer multiple species of hardwood floors available for installation in your area, IL. Wood not only looks great with most floor plans and decor styles, but this type of floor is also long-lasting and low maintenance. How do laminate and engineered wood flooring stack up? The answer may guide you in the right direction.
- Engineered Wood - Engineered wood flooring dates back to the 60s. Getting engineered wood installed in any room will noticeably enhance its appearance. Engineered wood has a exterior layer of real wood on top, so you get all of the beautiful textures and graining you’d enjoy from traditional hardwood flooring. Compressed plywood and high-density fiberboard makes up the body of engineered wood flooring just beneath the surface.
- Laminate Wood Flooring - The most affordable of all wood options for your home or business is laminate wood flooring. Innovative materials and production methods have given laminate flooring a much more refined look than they had in the past. The basic model remains the same. Laminate planks have a realistic image layer on the surface that mimics traditional hardwood. A thin protective overlay, called a “wear layer,” is applied over the image layer. Under these layers are compressed wood fibers, that are known as particle boards to give it strength and durability.
Engineered and laminate wood are both budget-friendly than real hardwood flooring. Solid hardwood could last for many years with the right maintenance, but engineered wood and laminate flooring will last several decades when the pros at Floor Coverings International® take care of your installation. These kind of floors are more resistant to damage from moisture than hardwood as well.
What Wood Floor Style is Best for Your Home?
Floor Coverings International® makes shopping for flooring a more convenient experience. If you've never had hardwood floors, you're in for something special with our flooring specialists. Choosing between real hardwood, laminate, or engineered wood can be difficult. Our team is here to provide our knowledge and help you decide on the right flooring option for your property and budget. We bring our samples to you with a visit from our Mobile Flooring Showroom®. It makes this process less stressful by letting you see samples comfortably in your living room. A member of our team will show up for the appointment, prepared to learn about the various styles and advantages of engineered wood flooring. We're available to address any concerns and discover what the possibilities will look like in your home before you make your final decision. Your local flooring specialists in your area, IL will help you at every step along the way, from picking the best flooring solution to taking care of the installation.
Manufactured Wood Floor Perks
- Engineered wood has a wood-like appearance because it's made with a wooden exterior layer and comes in an array of hues and species of wood, including walnut, oak, hickory, maple, and more.
- The layer below is engineered wood constructed from high-density plywood and fiberboard.
- Boards are installed perpendicularly to create a robust and an interlacing arrangement.
- It offers more water resistance due to the adhesive and wax holding it together.
- It is eco-friendly because its core and backing is constructed from up to 70% of recycled wood waste.
- Our partnerships with dependable flooring manufacturers in the industry let us provide our clients quality solutions that we back wholeheartedly.
- Our hardwood flooring installations are done to the highest standards of quality and are sure to hold onto their beauty over the years.
- Engineered wood flooring is stylish and simple to maintain.
Our Dedication to Excellence and Satisfaction Stand Out
Floor Coverings International® has Design Associates you can count on in your area, IL with over 370,000 contented customers. Our floor shopping and installation process is unmatched. We’re the only company that brings designs to directly to you and help you choose the best flooring and see how the final result will look beforehand. Our business procedures are 100% client-centered, and we carry quality products at affordable rates.
Manufactured Wood Floors are a Sensible Choice
Manufactured wood floors are an excellent option for any homeowner in your area, IL who is wanting to add property value and a timeless design to various rooms in their home. Wood floors are a great way to create a comfortable and cozy environment that'll make your home a place you'll look forward to winding down after a long day. The rich tones and charm of wood give this type of flooring great potential for boosting your property value, which means it's a worthy home improvement project. They're certain to look stunning and make a lasting impression on your guests. Engineered wood floors are a cost-effective alternative that provides you with the best of both worlds in terms of their beautiful hardwood-like characteristics and budget-friendly price tag.
On top of looking great, this style of flooring is low-maintenance and easy to make it last for a long time. With regular sweeping and mopping, you'll reduce pet dander, bits of food, bugs, and dust on your floors. You may also want to vacuum or steam clean your floors, although engineered wood floors are generally tough when contrasted with other types of flooring. This kind of regular maintenance will minimize dirt and dust in your home and keep your floors looking their best for as long as possible.
The toughness and function of engineered wood flooring make it better withstand heavy foot traffic in a bustling house. The wood veneer will last a long time with the proper care, and its timeless look will certainly stay in good condition for ages. Engineered wood floors are more resistant to water and sturdy, so you're better able to prevent any damage from water or other issues with minimal effort. It makes sense to invest in a more cost-effective option that looks just as beautiful as real hardwood and will stay looking great for a long time.
Contact Us for an Appointment From Our Design Associates
Browsing for engineered wood flooring couldn't be more convenient! We take your needs to heart and make your purchasing experience simple by going to your home in your area, IL with unique flooring samples to help you make your decision. Our Mobile Flooring Showroom® lets you to look through and buy from our inventory conveniently from your couch, with the additional benefit of having an experienced Design Associate to assist you. See how various types of engineered wood look and feel before making your selection so you can feel totally happy with the results.
You can look forward to so much when you go with Floor Coverings International®, such as:
- Design Consultation
- Expert Guidance to Choose Flooring
- Receive a Complete and Accurate Proposal
- Flexible Buying Options for Every Budget
Call Us to Install Engineered Wood Floors
Finding suitable flooring shouldn't be such a hassle. Floor Coverings International® makes an easy process! One of our Design Associates will arrive at your home with our Mobile Flooring Showroom®, where you'll be able to browse our inventory and see what our engineered wood flooring choices look like in your home.
Learn More About New Hardwood Floors in Your Home Today
Finding the perfect flooring shouldn't have to be a struggle. Floor Coverings International® makes the process effortless! One of our Design Associates will arrive at your home in our Mobile Flooring Showroom®, where you'll be able to browse our inventory and even see what our engineered wood flooring choices look like in your home.