Look into manufactured wood floors for an impressive wood grain aesthetic available at an affordable price. At Floor Coverings International®, we have a wide-ranging inventory of thoughtfully manufactured wood floors for you to choose from.
Hardwood, Laminate, and Engineered Wood Floors – Which Is the Best One for You?
Nobody will deny the charm and adaptability of traditional hardwood floors. At Floor Coverings International®, we love them too, which is why we have multiple types of wood floors available to install in Magnolia Spgs, AL. Wood grains not only look great with most floor plans and decor styles, but these floors are also long-lasting and easy to maintain. How do engineered and laminate wood floors stack up, if at all? The answer may help inform your decision.
- Engineered Wood - Engineered wood flooring first began in the 60s. Getting engineered wood installed in any room will make a distinct improved to its appearance. Manufactured wood has a layer of real wood on top, so you get all of the natural textures and graining you’d enjoy from solid hardwood. Compressed plywood and high-density fiberboard is what makes up the core of engineered wood floors beneath the surface.
- Laminate Wood Flooring - Of all wood options, laminate wood is the most economical. Innovative materials and production techniques give laminate floors a more refined look than they had in the past. The fundamental model hasn't changed. Laminate planks have a high-resolution image layer on the surface that mimics real hardwood. A thin protective overlay, known as a “wear layer,” is applied over the image layer. Under these layers are compressed wood fibers, that are known as particle boards to give it durability and strength.
Laminate and engineered wood are both less expensive than real hardwood floors. Solid hardwood can last a lifetime with the right care, but engineered wood and laminate flooring will stay in good condition for decades when installed by a pro like Floor Coverings International®. These flooring options are more water-resistant than real wood as well.
Homeowners in Magnolia Spgs, AL Trust Floor Coverings International®, From Selection to Installation
Learning about the differences and similarities between hardwood, laminate, and engineered wood floors is not like seeing it for yourself. We have a solution for that with our Mobile Flooring Showroom®. Our flooring specialists go to your home in Magnolia Spgs, AL and show you samples to give you a clearer picture of different types of flooring will look alongside the rest of your interior design.
Our team will advise you on hardwood, laminate, and engineered wood flooring, the way it will look in various rooms in your home, and the installation price. Once our expert flooring contractors have transformed your space with your preferred flooring type, we return when it's most convenient for you, typically 7-10 days later to make sure we met your total satisfaction.
Perks of Engineered Wood Floors
- Engineered wood has a wood-like appearance because it's made with a wooden exterior layer and available in an array of tones and species of wood, including walnut, oak, hickory, maple, and more.
- The interior layer is manufactured wood constructed from high-density plywood and fiberboard.
- Planks are installed perpendicularly to create a robust and lattice-like framework.
- It is more water resistant due to the adhesive and wax holding it.
- It's a green alternative because its backing and core can contain up to 70% of repurposed wood.
- Our partnerships with dependable flooring manufacturers in the industry let us provide our clients with more value.
- Hardwood flooring installation services are done to the highest quality standards and are sure to retain their charm over time.
- Manufactured wood flooring is aesthetically appealing and simple to maintain.
Gallery of Engineered Wood Flooring Designs
Check out our flooring showroom to see all of the quality we have to offer homeowners in Magnolia Spgs, AL. We have a wide-ranging inventory of manufactured wood floors, and with so many options for you to choose from, you're bound to discover the right one for you. We recommend taking some time to research the type of wood hues and designs you prefer to have a clear picture of what you want before your consultation with our flooring specialists. We'll be better able to guide you in the right direction once we understand what your needs and preferences are. Floor Coverings International® has the name-brand floors that homeowners want to see.
Engineered Wood Flooring is a Logical Option
Engineered wood flooring is a great choice for any homeowner in Magnolia Spgs, AL who is wanting to add property value and a timeless design to different rooms in their residence. Wood floors are a great way to give off a cozy and comfortable atmosphere that'll make it a place you'll enjoy being in. The warmth and unique characteristics of wood flooring have great ability to boost your real estate value, meaning it's a worthwhile home improvement project. They're sure to look amazing and leave a lasting impression on your friends and family. Engineered wood floors are an affordable alternative that offers you the best of both worlds in terms of their aesthetic hardwood-like characteristics and lower rate.
In addition to looking fantastic, this flooring style needs only regular maintenance and it's easy to make it last for many years. With regular sweeping and disinfecting, you can lower the amount of pet dander, bits of food, bugs, and dust on your floors. You may also want to steam clean or vacuum your floors, although manufactured wood floors are typically durable when contrasted with other kinds of floors. This type of routine maintenance will minimize dust and dirt on your property and keep your new floors looking their best.
The strength and purpose of manufactured wood flooring make it better withstand heavy foot traffic in a busy house. The wood veneer will last a long time with the proper upkeep, and its classic look will certainly stay in good condition for ages. Engineered wood flooring is more resistant to water and well built, so you're likely to avoid any damage due to water or other issues with regular cleaning. It's logical to invest in a more affordable alternative that has the appearance of traditional hardwood and will stay looking great for as long as possible.
Schedule a Cost-Free Consultation In Magnolia Spgs, AL
everything from conceptualizing designs to the installation of engineered wood, laminate wood, and hardwood floors. The look of our manufactured wood and laminate wood flooring imitates the beauty of traditional hardwood. They have a lot in common regarding durability and strength. The workmanship and innovation you’ll find from other types of wood flooring open up several possibilities for you, including lower costs and fewer difficulties during installation. Whatever type of floors you choose, make sure you get it from us in Magnolia Spgs, AL.
Learn More About New Hardwood Floors in Your Home Today
Finding the perfect flooring shouldn't have to be a struggle. Floor Coverings International® makes the process effortless! One of our Design Associates will arrive at your home in our Mobile Flooring Showroom®, where you'll be able to browse our inventory and even see what our engineered wood flooring choices look like in your home.