Flooring Estimates and Installs
Floor Coverings International offers up to a five (5) year warranty on installation and workmanship.* Most competitors only cover one year or less.
Also, most of our flooring products come with a factory-direct limited warranty. These guarantees will cover manufacturer defects and typically last for up to 10 years.
What makes us different?
To ensure that your factory warranty is never denied, Floor Coverings International will always meet or exceed the manufacturer’s installation quality standards.
*This guarantee may vary based on project location or for commercial-grade installations.
Yes! Floor Coverings International offers financing options to fit every budget and credit situation. Let your local flooring consultant know about your payment preferences, and we will recommend the best option for you.
As you shop for new floors, you will probably have multiple project estimates to consider. Even if you choose not to work with us, we want to help make sure your project has the best results! Here are three ways you can compare estimates:
- The 10% Rule. If your lowest quote is more than 10% percent cheaper than the most expensive quote, they are probably cutting corners. There should rarely be more than a 10% difference between each quote.
- Installation Process. To protect your warranty, ask if your installer is following a manufacturer-approved method. This way, if you ever need to make a warranty claim, you won’t have a conflict.
- Online Reviews. Companies should always respond to feedback from customers online. If you notice an installer is ignoring negative feedback, they may not be the best fit. Ratings under four stars can also be a red flag.
Our flooring project estimates include both material costs and installation costs. This way, we can ensure your quote includes a manufacturer-approved installation process which protects your warranty.
The entire process takes about 90 minutes and provides all the information you need to choose the best partner for your flooring installation project — from product selection to a timeline estimate.
Our signature design consultations streamline the flooring installation process in four simple steps. Here’s what you can expect when you schedule a free meeting with a design associate:
- Personal Designer. Every design appointment is assigned to a designated professional. You will always have access to your Design Associate from start to finish.
- In-Home Shopping. We bring over 3,000 different flooring styles directly to your home, so you can visualize how each will look with your space’s lighting, décor, and style
- Budget Conscious Plans. Once your Design Associate has a good understanding of your goals and budget, you can expect an estimate that perfectly balances price with the product.
- Fast Quotes. At the end of your consultation, a Design Associate will deliver a complete estimate for your flooring project the same day.*
*Larger projects may take up to 48-hours to deliver a complete estimate. Commercial project estimates will vary.
Many of our Floor Coverings International locations have local warehouses or storefronts, but visits are usually by appointment only.
Most customers browse our products at an on-site consultation.We bring our entire flooring catalog to each appointment, so you can visualize how different materials and designs will look in your unique space.
Flooring Product Questions
Yes! The products available in our mobile showroom include a factory-direct limited warranty.
Manufacturer warranties will cover product defects, such as a stain-resistant carpet that becomes stained.
These warranties will rarely cover regular wear and tear, and their typical lifespan is up to ten years.
Almost every flooring material has a high-quality version that can last a lifetime. Whether it’s tile, hardwood, or vinyl flooring, a Design Associate can help you find a product that matches both your design goals and your durability requirements.
For commercial spaces, some durable floors may work better than others. For example, durable carpet squares or luxury vinyl tile may be “softer” than a stone floor, but they are easier to replace, repair or upgrade.
There are many flooring brands to choose from on the market, but finding the best brand is all about choosing what features work best for your unique needs.
Floor Coverings International leverages partnerships with nationally recognized brands like Shaw, Armstrong, and STAINMASTER® to help you find the best quality flooring materials for your installation project.
But, that’s not all…
If you already have a favorite brand in mind, we can place a special order for your installation project. We can order almost any flooring material directly from the manufacturer.
With our massive design catalog, you can get pet-friendly floors in almost any material or style. Here are our top five pet-friendly options:
- Carpet Installation. Our selection of STAINMASTER® carpeting prevents stains and is easy to clean.
- Bamboo Flooring. Bamboo is a highly durable type of hardwood that is also scratch resistant.
- Laminate Flooring. Laminate is scratch resistant and inexpensive to repair or replace.
- Tile Flooring. Tile floors prevent deep scratches from claws and are very easy to clean.
- Vinyl Flooring. Vinyl floors are easy to clean, tough on stains and have simple maintenance.
For even more options, be sure to ask your Design Associate about how to get pet-friendly floors for your home or office.
Our Design Associates are a great resource for matching furniture styles with hardwood flooring. But, before you book a free design meeting, here are four universal tips that can help you coordinate hardwood floors and décor:
- Avoid wood-look furniture if possible
- If you do use wood-look furniture, make sure it matches your hardwood perfectly
- Use lighter colored furniture with dark hardwood floors and vice versa
- With lighter hardwood finishes, use furniture with interesting textures
Our Design Associates are experts at helping you find a flooring product that matches your style. But, before you schedule a free consultation, here are four design tips to help you get started:
- Choose complementary colors
- Use contrasting textures
- Consider how the room will be used — carpeting doesn’t go into a kitchen!
- Don’t be afraid to express your unique style
There are many waterproof flooring options available from Floor Coverings International.
Some flooring materials are naturally water resistant, such as laminate flooring, luxury vinyl tile, vinyl flooring, ceramic tile, porcelain tile flooring and rubber flooring.
But that’s not all…
Additional waterproof coatings may also be available for materials like carpet and hardwood.